Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I just created a google.doc... HMMM.
I emailed my Journalism students an assignment to edit a document.
I think if it works, it could be totally helpful. They usually have to print off a paper copy, I go wrestle with the copier and Thelma, and then bring back sheets of paper.
Google.docs might be a great way to read and edit their stories.
I am also interested to see if I can do this with students in my AP class. When they write their next essay (due 12/1 btw), I am going to give them a rubric and ask them to edit each other's using Google.docs.
I just need to figure out how to email/share.
I entered all my students' names, but got several returns... I'm guessing I didn't enter the email addresses quite right. I will check with Emily tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment