So I completed the Voicethread assignment yesterday afternoon and LOVED it! Uploaded a segment of the SRP (just because I'm doing this for school) and some pictures of the deceased Wesley K. Cat and Dottie and Daisy (the two new felines at my home).
Voicethread. What a neat idea! What a neat way to incorporate photos or documents and voice. I also like the way that the photos gradually appear, and its ease of use. In fact, I think it's easier than the SmartBoard recorder!
For this assignment, I uploaded a Senior Research Paper. I could see narrating specifics about the format for this--commonly asked questions, etc.--and sharing that with students so they could access it anytime. I also included pictures of my new cats. I narrated a bit about the cats. What a neat why to do a slide show. And you can write on the slides, too! Love this assignment and application.
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Great Job, Luke. Go Warrior!
ReplyDelete